Public assistance scheme for the support of the investments promoting regional development by using new technologies and the creation of new job positions
1. Initial investment in Romania, in one of the following domains of activity
- · Manufacturing industry except: beverage production and the production of tobacco products
- · Production and supply of electric and thermal energy, gas, hot water and air conditioning
- · Software editing activity
- · Telecommunications
- · Technological services activities
- · Informatics services activities
- · Research-development
2. Innovative investments or investments including one ITC component of at least 20% of the value of the investment project.
3. The creation of at least 200 job positions within at most 3 years starting from the enactment of the investment and their maintenance for a period of at least 5 years since the first payment of the public assistance related to every job position newly created
The payment of the public assistance: 2013-2018
The non-refundable assistance consists in 50% of the value of the new wages of the employees, more precisely of the 40% for the Bucarest-Ilfov region.
3.Public assistance scheme for investments that are bigger than 100 million euros and lead to the creation of more than 500 job positions
50% of the eligible costs.